|Hotel *** Lichtenstern
I-39054 Oberbozen / Ritten, Renon
phone: +39 0471 345147
fax: +39 0471 345635
Arrival: how to find us
Description of route• motorway exit Bozen/Bolzano north
• turn left in direction of Renon (mind the signs)
• after approximately 400 metres turn into the roundabout
• exit roundabout at second exit (sign Ritten/Renon)
• ca. 2.5 km after the motorway exit, the street diverts to Renon (serpentines)
• at km-stone 11.5 turn left in direction of Wolfsgruben-Oberbozen
• after Lake Wolsgrubenersee drive on for ca. 400 m and then turn right (white sign "LICHTENSTERN")
• the street becomes narrower and leads partially through the wood (1 km)
• at last turn right at our sign "HOTEL LICHTENSTERN"
• distance from motorway exit to our hotel ca. 17.5 km; difference in altitude 1,000m
Zoom this map
For some years now also Bolzano has a small airport.
You may find flights from different German cities. Sometimes there are also offered flights with a stopover in Innsbruck.
In the age of budget flights we offer together with "Süden Südtirols" a bus connection from the airport of Verona (airport of Bergamo) to Bolzano. For 22 € roundtrip nothing gets in the way of a stress-free arrival.
» Flight search
Traffic & traffic jams
In order to avoid traffic jams, follow this link. There you find all known traffic jams, road works, closed streets etc.
» Traffic report South Tyrol (german language)
We try to encourage our guests to use their car on holiday as little as possible. More and more people are already using public means of transport for their arrival. South Tyrol has a well-developed transport network.
Renon can be reached easily via bus or the new ultra-modern S3-ropeway from Bolzano.
» Italian Railway
» Buses and ropeways South Tyrol
» Public transport and city buses
Convenient to Bella Italia with the 'Europe-special'
The new cooperation of ÖBB and DB makes travelling to Italy even more comfortable. Travel with the Europa-Spezial from 39 € in 2nd class and from 69 € in 1st class. The offer is available for a single journey as well as a round trip (for the round trip both journeys are each calculated with the special price: Europe-special-price).
Every day you can use five direct connections from Munich via Innsbruck and Brixen/Bressanone to Bozen/Bolzano. Four connections lead on to Trento and Verona, one to Bologna and one to Milano.
With the new, modernized EuroCity travelling within Italy becomes more comfortable than ever.
Hotel accomodation Ritten - Hotel Rooms in Hotel on Ritten Renon - Holidays on Ritten - Restaurants in Renon, South Tyrol - Hiking in South Tyrol - Leisure time facilities in Hotel near Bolzano - Kultur in Südtirol - Excursion tips in South Tyrol - Prices Hotel Ritten Renon - Familyhotels Ritten Renon - Wellness and Sauna Ritten Renon - Hotel South Tyrol - Earth Pyramids Ritten Renon